Cushman & Wakefield SWAP 1.20.1
|Continue to app|
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
The Cushman & Wakefield Safe Work Assurance Platform (SWAP) is a mobile application that integrates safe systems of work as part of a work order management solution. SWAP replaces current paper forms with one handy app that allows contractors to:
• receive and close work orders
• complete pre-start risk assessments
• request and receive approval for permits to work
• collect asset information
• manage qualification, licence and certification expiration dates
• assurance only competent and qualified technicians complete jobs
• complete service delivery commentary against the asset including any future maintenance recommendations
SWAP manages contractors, technicians and workers on an individual level. The application requires each technician and worker to record all qualifications relating to their job and skill set, which will allow them to be allocated work orders directly relevant to their skill level.
SWAP will show all current valid qualifications for each technician and worker at the time of allocating the job. Expired qualifications will need to be updated in the system to enable the technician or worker to be allocated further work. In this way, SWAP will provide employers with an easy way to keep track of their technicians’ and workers’ qualifications.
How does SWAP work?
When a work order is raised by the Cushman & Wakefield Operations Centre, it is sent directly to the contractor company’s SWAP Contractor Portal, who will then allocate the job to a qualified technician or worker. The job is accepted through the SWAP app by the technician or worker, who completes the job using the app.
Once the app is downloaded on your device, SWAP is able to work in an offline mode for areas with poor or no reception. Once back in range the actions completed will load into the system. The app is most effective in an area of reception and with access to the internet. You will need to have downloaded the work order onto your device before reaching site in a poor or no internet reception area.
• No licence fees for contractor companies, technicians or workers to use the app
• Enables contractor companies to ensure employed technicians and workers are compliant with WHS legislation
• When technician/worker qualifications expire they cannot be assigned work, preventing non-competent workers on sites
• No more paper forms to carry and complete
• Work orders contain essential client information such as site rules, PPE requirements, access requirements and known hazards
• Work orders show location details in a Map format
• Quick and easy to use pre-start risk assessment form
• Receive pre-start risk assessments and job close out notifications for unoccupied sites via the application to review and approve
• Easy to use permit to work forms, submitted at the touch of a button, resulting in a quicker approval process
• Completed and closed work orders are sent directly to the Operations Centre (call centre) from the app, enabling a quicker invoicing and payment schedule
• Enables real time work order management
• Reduced time on site for work order updates and closures
• Opportunity to identify future service requirements
• User friendly way to identify and collect asset information
• View technician/worker profiles directly on the app
• SWAP is a native app allowing a work order to be completed (if already downloaded to your device) when you are in a site with little or no reception or a secure site which does not allow mobile devices
• SWAP is compatible for major two mobile platforms.
Cushman & Wakefield SWAP is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category. The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2019-10-02. The program can be installed on Android.
Cushman & Wakefield SWAP (version 1.20.1) has a file size of 18.87 MB and is available for download from our website. Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times. We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
|Publisher||Chocolate Coded Pty Ltd|
|Subcategory||Office Suites & Tools|
|File size||18.87 MB|
Here you can find the changelog of Cushman & Wakefield SWAP since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-07. The latest version is 1.20.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2019-12-05. See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2019-10-02
posted on 2019-09-12
Bulk PRA feature
posted on 2016-12-30
Add a review
Tell us your experience with Cushman & Wakefield SWAP 1.20.1